Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Time-line in 2012

Just a quick word about the time-line for 2012. As I have said for weeks, 2012 will be a year when the prophetic pages will begin to really turn quickly. Many things that have been written and prophesied will begin to come to pass. It will truly be a remarkable year. But I don't want anyone to think that at 12:01 AM on January 1st everything is going to explode. Actually I believe that we will be several months deep into 2012 before things really do begin to happen. However, once they do begin, they will happen very quickly, one after the other. Consequently, it is imperative that we are walking with the Spirit and are doing what He tells us to do. Between now and next year is the time to "get prepared." Don't worry about what "being prepared" my mean. The Lord will make it so clear that you couldn't miss it if you tried. He loves you and will not leave you in the dark. Also, as the Lord reveals things to me I will pass them along to you via this blog. So stay tuned. It truly is the most exciting time ever to be alive!

Today I would like to share a prophetic word with you that I read on another blog. It is on the money. The site is  blog.dougaddison.com. I will also post it on my facebook page. Shalom on Israel and the Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment